Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tub Time

I think bath time is a wonderful time to sing. And a wonderful time to learn about your body. After all, you're already naked! Jacob really decided to join in the singing last night. Of course, by the time Daddy made it in with the camera he had simmered down a bit and was distracted. He was fully prepared for a quick picture, but not a full blown performance. You can't even hear him sing "me" at the end, but he did sing it. I also had to cut the beginning of the video. Lee was initially standing up and I didn't want my baby's privates splattered all over the internet. Listen close at the end.....Jacob says, "I love you, DaDa."

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh How cute!!! The "I Love you DaDa" was so precious!
You are such a good Mom! Can't wait to see you guys again!

me said...

I loved your singing Katie! The whole "I love you Dada" was too cute. Also, do you know what I REALLY loved about the video. I got to see your brown New Balances! Nothing said Katie like those shoes! It was like you were home again.