Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day Two


Well, I've made it two consecutive days without the Zofran. Everything was going pretty well until dinner tonight. Jacob brought us a can of corn....his request for dinner. This has been normal for him lately. He goes to the cabinet and picks a can of veggies, and that is what he wants. Luckily I was already finished with my dinner when Jacob began to choke on some corn. It sounded like the dog in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, when he was under the table choking. Finally, a flood of whole kernel corn made it's way up his throat and out onto the table. Then he exclaims, "Ta-da!"

Just so you know, the picture is not of him licking vomit. He is cleaning applesauce from Pooby's head. I guess best friends are allowed to clean each other this way.

1 comments:

me said...

MMMmmmm... Zofran! I cried one day when I got it from the pharmacy I was so happy- it was one of the greatest days of my life... why are you taking Zofran? Why don't I know more about your life? How did I become such a bad friend?

Boys are so gross. They really are. They can't help it. They are also really cute.