Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Horrors Part I






Jacob was slightly unhappy to be in his Halloween costume tonight. We tried it on earlier in the day and he loved it...once he saw himself in the mirror. We went to put it on for Lee's work party and he completely lost it!!! Real tears streamed down his face as we pleaded with him. He threw himself down on his bed and kicked his feet as hard as he could. It was really quite sad:( I even tried to bribe him with a milkshake or a new toy. But in the end it just took brute force to get him into it. It was a four person job, but we got it done with two.

The first picture is directly after we got the suit on him. The second is after Lee showed him how cute he was in the mirror. And the third is a picture of his last tear. The rest of the night he was fine. I dare say he was the cutest kid at the party!:)



















2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How funny! He obviously thought he looked good if he stopped crying after he saw himself in the mirror, and he'd be right! He is super cute! Hope you had fun!

me said...

Okay, so I was wondering, why hasn't Katie put Halloween pictures up? Apparently you HAD and I had not looked at your blog and thought that I had- now that all the confusion is over, he looks so cute. Did you go Trick or Treating? Did he like that? More posts with more details, please.