Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2nd Birthday

My baby is two years old. I can't believe it. The boy that I thought would never talk now says, "mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama" all day long. I must admit that I really don't mind. I think it's cute and sort of funny. I can be sitting right next to him and watching the same thing he is, but he will repeat "mama" until I acknowledge him and let him know that I see it too. (he does the same thing to dada)


We had his party last Saturday, the 14th. We had 17 people and one tiny dog in our home....all family. The cake was decorated with M&M's. Before Saturday Jacob had only had one M&M in his whole life. After I brought the cake out and we sang Happy Birthday, I was distracted, and then my mom pointed out to me that Jacob had started eating the M&M's off the cake and was shoving them all into his mouth at once! He also pulled all the cars off of the cake. It was very funny. He looked like a monkey, heavily engrossed in a hygienic ritual. I'm glad he enjoyed them!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Jacob!

Wow, 2 years old. Where does the time go?