Saturday, May 16, 2009

He-Man or She-Ra?

I've come to the conclustion that my unborn child is going to be the world's next superhero. Seeing as I only have one other pregnancy to compare it to, I could be mistakenly astonished. With Jacob I felt a slight flutter at 16 weeks, but no kicks until around 20 weeks. It was many more weeks before kicks could actually be felt from the outside. I understand that flutters can be mistaken......but not kicks! With my current pregnancy I felt baby flutter...forcefully....at 14 weeks and began feeling regular kicking at 16 weeks. And at only 17 weeks, baby can be felt kicking regularly from the inside and from the outside! How bizarre. The only thing left is to choose an appropriate name. We should be able to cut our list in half in just 10 days. So will it be Xena or Hulk?

0 comments: