Monday, November 9, 2009

?????????

So I was looking at my blog and wondering how all those duplicate pictures got up there....
Am I that tired??
Yes.

I'd love to write and catch everyone up, but there's so much to tell and not enough energy to tell it all. In a nutshell....Adam cries...alot....like any newborn. Jacob loves his little brother and tells him that. Jacob loves to give Adam kisses and hugs. Jacob, who never wanted to sit in my lap, now always wants to sit in my lap (while I'm nursing). Today, on our walk Jacob said to me, "You big??" I replied, "Yes." Then he said, "I little??" I replied, "Yes." Then he repeats...."You big and I little." And that was all. I'm always surprised to find out what's going on in his cute little head.

1 comments:

me said...

i loved the duplicate pictures, that is what happens when you have duplicate kids, your brain starts dividing... weird how mommy math works.