Monday, April 5, 2010

10 cent prints

I wait until Walgreens runs their special for 10 cents a print before ordering any pictures. Then I clean off my memory card and move all the pictures from my computer to the external hard drive. These are some pictures I wanted to share before they went into storage.



Jacob and Adam on Easter Morning







Adam in hand-me-down overalls from Jacob....too cute!
My Angels
Carrots are sooooooo yummy! Jacob doesn't know what he's missing!
(on a side note: Jacob insisted on eating infant
cereal, just like Adam, for dinner tonight. I couldn't believe he ate it....yuck!! But he also had a few bites of Tuna Casserole :) )
He was watching Jacob play with his new tee ball set. The tee and ball and bat were all taking turns going down the slide. Now you know why he looks a little confused.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Go Adam! He knows what candy is already, look at him go for that basket! ;)