Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Half-Birthday, Adam!

It is hard to believe that Adam is 6 months old today. He and Jacob are two wonderful children, yet completely different in so many ways. Having children and realizing how much I love them, even though they are so different, really shows me how our Heavenly Father can love each one of his children....and we are so very different. And when my children cannot share and be kind to one another (as was the case today) I can see how it saddens the heart.

One is getting older....One is getting younger


Adam's Bulldog Pose

He loves his NUK



He loves his big brother
I often tell Jacob that Adam thinks he's the Bee's Knees. To which he immediately replies, "No, I think he's the Bee's Knees!!"

Just a little snipet of life in the Koelz home



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the video! Can I just say that I am totally surprised that Adam didn't go for the camera! I thought for sure with the determination in his eyes that he was gonna get it, but then he got distracted I guess. Your boys are both so cute!

Christina said...

Oh, your boys are SO cute! I can't believe that Adam is already crawling and moving around. Brett won't. Happy half-birthday, Adam!