Monday, April 19, 2010

Thomas the Train

What a weekend! We headed down to Alabama to visit Nana and Papa and to see Thomas the Train!!! Here are the highlights:
Thomas the Train.....in real life!!!!!!!!
Sir Topham Hatt and his best friend, Jacob

Adam was such a good sport. He's been cutting teeth and snot-nosed for about 3 weeks. Then, the day we left, I had to take him to the doctor because he has conjunctivitis, which has since spread to his other eye :(

Cutie

Brothers...enjoying the ride with Thomas!

I believe Jacob could have stayed on this thing the entire day

Exploring another train


Fun in the petting zoo




2 comments:

me said...

how did you manage to get to little boy heaven? although that sir topham hat is a bit frightening.

Katie said...

I was a good girl! Sir Topham Hatt was scary. I was surprised Jacob loved him so much. When he would look down at a kid the back of his neck would come out of his shirt and stick straight out parallel with the ground! Yuck.