Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

I always envisioned Christmas being easier when we lived close to home. No more traveling 8-10 hours both ways. Ha!! Instead of getting our traveling done in one day, we spread it out over an entire week! Back and forth and back and forth, over and over. Then we tagged on a trip to Alabama that was 5 hours both ways. I haven't even told you that Jacob was sick all week to boot. The poor baby was running fever for 3 days. But...we survived...barely. I feel that I am just now recovering, which is why I haven't posted anything yet.



Jacob had a big Christmas. By that I mean he got plenty of gifts! Among these were: Thomas the Train set, Rody pony, several Cars items, Tricycle, Elmo knows your name, Magna Doodle, Desk, Cookie Monster, Vacuum Cleaner, etc. etc. etc. With a birthday right around the corner, I'm wondering what else he could possibly need!!
The picture above is from Christmas at Nana and Papa Koelz. The next picture is from GGDaddy Koelz. Following is Jacob running his new vacuum at our house on Christmas morning. And the last photo is Jacob opening up his tricycle at Grandaddy and Grandmother Rein's house. Last but not least is a video of Jacob's first ride on his Rody Pony! Sorry for the crazy angle on the video. He's already gotten much much better riding Rody.







2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a "fun" time. It's always so great to be sick during the holidays. Poor Jacob!

Other than that...and all the traveling...it sounds like you had fun. Sounds like Jacob especially had fun!

me said...

Christmas could have been REALLY fun and easy down here with us! I am still bummed about not seeing you.