Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's New


Well.....I was supposed to take a trip to Texas a couple of weeks ago. The night before we were scheduled to leave Jacob threw up....all over me. I decided to wait a day and see how he felt. The next day I was sick. I am just now getting over it.







Jacob has become obsessed with cheese. As soon as he has finished breakfast he runs to the fridge and says, "cheese!" I have learned that if I give him his beloved cheese that he will not eat lunch. He is very upset with my decision. He has become quite strong-willed lately. I guess it comes with the age.








I also have the saddest news. Jacob has dropped his one and only nap:( Poor Mommy! I will be instituting some sort of quiet time very soon. This time is not so much for Jacob, as for me. I need time to regroup and recharge. I really didn't expect this for a couple more years. He is a curious little monkey. I guess there is just too much to do for a nap!
Pictures: Jacob catching the millimeter of snow we had for 5 minutes
Jacob having too much fun in armoir
Jacob with marker mustache
Jacob wearing his favorite toboggan....Daddy's








2 comments:

Jim said...

I like those shoes

me said...

I am so sorry about the naps! They are not optional around here- even if they don't sleep... they go down. I couldn't do my day without them having a nap. That is when I clean the house up- so they can trash it again within 5 minutes of being up.
We really want Jacob to come and hang out with us. We have the same boots you know.