Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bad Idea


No Zofran.....bad idea. I have the broken blood vessels all over my face to prove it.


Taking Jacob to Wal-Mart today......bad idea. I'm not sure what was going on with him (or maybe me) but it was not a pleasant trip. There was alot of crying/screaming and quite a few hushed threats given. He even got Pooby revoked for the remainder of the day (to be returned at bedtime). But how could I stay mad at this guy?!! He gave me extra hugs and kisses at bedtime. I think he knew I wasn't feeling well today:( Or maybe he was just very happy to get Pooby back :)


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Extra kisses...ohhhhhhhh, so cute! Almost makes up for the vomit all over the table yesterday huh! I said almost.

me said...

CONGRATS! MIRACLE BABY! Okay so why do you have broken blood vessels on your face? I am really out of the loop.