Monday, September 14, 2009

Rain, Rain......

It was raining today when I woke up. I love rainy days. For some reason I feel no expectations on rainy days. If it gets done, great...if it doesn't, who cares....it's raining after all. It's a day to stay in your jammies a little longer and cuddle up in bed. Jacob also loves the rain. He always says, " I wanna touch the rain." Since there was no thunder and lightning I thought, why not? He told me he would need his rain boots and his rain coat, so we donned our rain gear and headed outside for fun. Well, he headed outside, I kept in the doorway....I was afraid I would melt :)


I realize these videos may be boring for some, but I figured the grandparents would want to see. I love how he didn't even hesitate to step out into the downpour. And he was so excited to find a "waterfall" in his own backyard!! And the bird's nest is still there.....despite the absence of the birds for some time.



While we were playing, Lee came home for lunch....in uniform!! (a treat for me :) ) He was not very surprised to find us playing in the rain, and since he was already wet, I got him to pose for a picture.



Aren't my men handsome???

1 comments:

me said...

he looks so cute. i love that coat.

oh- nate got the job.