Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 6

Day 6.....still sick :( I am however trying to look on the bright side. I'd rather be sick now than in 2 weeks, when our newest bundle of joy arrives. Being sick has also forced me to lay down...alot. This isn't something I like to do alot of. I'm a mover. I know now, that it comes from my father. He never stops. Lee says that I "flit about the house" doing things all day long. This makes me happy. When I sit still for too long I feel like I'm being useless....and that would not make Sir Topham Hatt proud. (I've seen too much Thomas the Train!)

So, even though I feel a little useless, I know that my body needs the rest. It is telling me that.....constantly....for the past 6 days.

So, 15 days to get better. Surely we can make that deadline!

1 comments:

me said...

You are a really useful engine. I am less than useful most of the time. Wait until the multi-children exhaustion hits...