Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Not Today

We went to the zoo today. It was perfect....around 80 degrees and deserted. But on the way to the zoo, Jacob finished the cookies that he was holding in his hand. Then he said, "I want more cookies." This may not sound earth-shattering to anyone but me..so let me explain. Jacob doesn't say the word "cookie". Cookies are called "Coo-Coo's". Yes, I knew that one day he would begin to pronounce words correctly..."Coo-Coo's" would become "cookies", "Neighs" would be "horses", "totty train" would be "thomas the train", and so forth. But I just wasn't expecting it today. With his 3rd birthday right around the corner, I feel like he's getting ready to move out!! Of course, he might want to wait until we get the whole potty training thing under control :) My point is, where does the time go?? It seems that just the other day he couldn't talk at all. Does he have to turn 3?? Can't we do 2 again??

0 comments: