Sunday, March 28, 2010

Catch Up

There are a multitude of reasons that I haven't posted lately, and I fully intend to write about them. But in the interest of time (the fact that I don't have much) I'm just going to play a quick game of catch-up.

Monny came to stay this weekend and Jacob got a table so he could feed his hunger for art. He loves to paint and do crafts and I love my new kitchen table....so he got a table of his own. We'll call this one The Master at Work.





Adam is getting around very well. Not really crawling yet....rocking, rolling and army crawling. I am so amazed at the difference in my two boys.


These are my handsome men. Jacob LOVES his tie. He insists on wearing it whether it matches what he has on or not. He wants to be just like his Daddy :)
I kept finding these guys around the house like this the other day. Jacob told me they were best friends. I thought it was adorable.
This is a picture that Lee took. He just decided to pick up the camera one afternoon and voila! I think they are best friends too.

0 comments: