Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ghosts


At Jacob's 3 year well-check I was questioned about his ability to draw. I was quite surprised to find that he "should be" drawing stick figures...or pretty close to drawing them. I had only seen him scribble and draw circles. So we came home and started working on smiley faces. This was about 1 month ago. He had been attempting to draw people, but it really took a skilled eye to see what he was doing. Then he showed me this tonight. "A ghost, Mama, a ghost!" he exclaimed. I asked Lee if he had helped him and he said that he hadn't. I am sooooo proud. This ghost even has arms!!!! And a smile!!!! Unfortunately it was drawn on the magna doodle, so I will not be able to keep it forever....hence the picture. Now I have to wonder where he's seen a ghost. At least it seems to have been a happy ghost!


Jacob modeling a new pair of p.j.'s

Adam, from Daddy's point of view-
Adam has been keeping me very happy these days. 8 hours and 45 minutes between feedings last night!!!!!!!!

0 comments: