Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dog

Our neighbors have a small dog, that I'm assuming is full grown, since they've had it for months and it's about the same size. Today, the dog discovered that he can fit through the privacy fence between our patios. This was a dream come true for Jacob. I would put the dog back in their yard and he would immediately come back through the fence. At some point during the day he returned home, but I see that he has returned this evening. Jacob is crying and crying to go outside and play with the dog. I guess the dog had fun with him earlier since he has come back.

One of the perks of NOT having a dog, is not having to worry about stepping in dog poo when you're outside. I enjoy not having to ever think about this. Now, I have to think about this. Something must be done.

0 comments: