Saturday, February 27, 2010

Milestones


Adam has discovered that he has feet and toes! When he's waiting to be taken out of the crib...even for his midnight snack.....he plays with his toes. You may also notice his baby rolls. Today I put a onesie on him that Jacob was wearing at 12 months. It fit perfectly! Adam is also "crawling". He is inching forward like a worm, but he has yet to roll from his back to his stomach or sit unassisted. I was reflecting on the progression of my fantasies yesterday. When I was young I fantasized about being all grown up. I fantasized about proms and a wedding. There was also a time in my life that I fantasized about being Katie Koelz, O.D., or Katie Koelz, brilliant microbiologist. Yesterday I caught myself fantasizing about Adam rolling from his back to his stomach. Oh, how much easier life will be then!!!




Adam LOVES sweet potatoes!
Miner Jacob....as promised.

0 comments: