Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is going on here???!!!

Once again, I am not drinking milk. Apparently it makes my baby's colon bleed. I am a top-notch mother, huh? :( So my mother-in-law, knowing my love for milk, suggested I try soy milk. This was yesterday....Friday. We were going to the commissary for groceries so I picked up some soy milk. We came home and life went on as usual. Now you're thinking....what is the point of this boring story?

Saturday morning. I go to the fridge to get said soy milk to try on cereal. Where is the soy milk? Did we leave it at the store?? Wait a second...where are the other items we purchased?? OH that's right....you're supposed to take the groceries out of the van when you get home!!!!! What happened!? I think that we are truly losing our minds.

Luckily it was cold outside so all of our groceries survived the night :)

Has this ever happened to you?

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh yes! I left a whole Sams club bag of string cheese in the van overnight when we lived in GA. It had slid under the seat, so I didn't miss it until the next day when I wanted some. It was not cold outside. More recently I left all my groceries outside in the Van, but not overnight only for just a couple of hours...luckily it was cold this time. But neither of those compare to the time that I left a whole bag of raw chicken sitting right next to the fridge overnight. It was in just the right spot that I totally overlooked it. That really stunk...literally. Lost about $30 in chicken that night.