Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Part of my Job Description

Tonight, Lee and I were busy in the kitchen preparing dinner. Jacob had already climbed up in his seat and was eagerly awaiting his roll. He started calling out, "Mama, come get this boo--!" We couldn't understand the last of the word. So Lee went into the other room to see what he wanted. Lee said that he pointed his finger and said, "get this boo--!" Lee thought he was pointing at the bowl on the table and told him that we were going to be using it, so he couldn't move it. When Lee came back to the kitchen the call came again...several times, "MAMA, come get this boo--!" Lee went in again. "Oh" is all I heard Lee say. Then Lee comes back to the kitchen and says, "Mama, come get this boog." Jacob had a booger "boog" on the tip of his finger and was holding it out for Lee to take....not pointing at the bowl!! But I want to know why he kept calling for me to come get it.

Lee ended up collecting the boog.

2 comments:

Christina said...

SO funny! Rees often tells me, "Mom, I got boogies in my nose," but he doesn't let me "collect" them. At least Jacob is willing to share! Ha ha! Sooooooooooooo hilarious!

me said...

I would have vomited in your delicate condition.

You truly are an amazing person.