Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob LOVES his Pooby!! They are the best of friends. One of my biggest fears is that Pooby will go missing or be torn beyond repair. Jacob has been carrying Pooby around for about a year and a half. For the last year and a half, we have been in pursuit of an extra Pooby. Unfortunately Target didn't carry the old Pooby anymore...they opted for a newer Pooby. I caught a break while shopping at Big Lots one day and saw that they were carrying the old line of Disney characters, just like Jacob's. But to my dismay, there were no Pooby's left. But I picked up a Tigger for 2 bucks!!

Tonight, after I put Jacob and Pooby to bed, I felt like I should search the internet in one last futile attempt to locate a Pooby. Imagine my surprise and JOY to find old Pooby, under a bold red heading of "coming soon"......at no other place than Target!!! I guess he is a very new product b/c he is not available to ship for another 2 to 4 weeks. And at the bargain price of $14.99...and comes with a fleece blanket!!!! I guess it's a good thing they (Target) didn't know how much I was willing to pay. What a steal!! I wanted to order two, but my better half said to wait :(

I think that some desperate mother called up the Target execs and demanded that they carry the old Pooby again!! If so, they should erect a statue in her honor :)

0 comments: